Technical Accountant - IFRS 17 Project
Duration: 12 months
Salary: £600 - £800 per day
Millennium Consulting provide specialist consultancy services to help clients carrying out complex finance transformation programmes. We are currently undertaking at large scale IFRS17 regulatory technology programme and are looking for a motivated, result oriented and quality focused professional Technical Accounting Consultant. The Technical Accountant will be part of the implementation team for an IFRS 17 programme based in London.
You will be providing technical expertise on the implementation of new IFRS17 standard. This will include assessing the impact and the interpretation of the accounting requirement and identifying, designing and implementing the technical requirements for the business.
Skills, knowledge and expertise:
- Qualified accountant
- 3+ years of experience in the insurance/banking/financial service industry
- Proficiency in working and querying large data sets using Sql
- Excellent understanding of analytical data techniques and related visualization
- Experience working on solvency-II, Basel III, IFRS 4, IFRS 17 or IFRS 9 would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills and experience in report writing skills are desirable.
Apply below if you feel you have the right experience for the role.