Lead Functional Consultant - IFRS 17 Project
Salary: £550 - £600 per day
Duration: 12 months
Millennium Consulting are recruiting for a Senior Functional Consultant for an IFRS17 technical implementation of a sub-ledger and rules engine. The successful candidate will take on the role of team leader as well as perform analysis and testing tasks. Although insurance sector experience isn’t necessary, it is important that you have managed a team of Business Analysts on a finance transformation project within Financial Services.
The role will be predominantly London based but will require travel to client offices across Europe. This is contract role for 9 months but will more than likely be extended. This is an immediate start and will require the individual to attend training with the team prior to starting the project – learning about the product and the implementation approach for the IFRS17 Project.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience and skills:
- Senior business analyst specialising in accounting solution analysis
- Finance transformation project experience within a major financial services company
- Sub ledger and accounting rules implementation experience
- Analysis of financial reporting requirements – and designing extracts/reports based on the sub ledger data
- Data analysis and data integration experience
- Chart of accounts analysis – determining correct account segmentation based on reporting requirements (including MI requirements)
- Ability to create a functional architecture
- Ability to create a finance target operating model
- Ability to define product life cycle, and identify the resulting accounting events from this life cycle.
- Logical database & data relationship design
- Test strategy and planning
- Ability to oversee other functional analysts, and provide mentorship and guidance as required
- Supervision of the functional team (upto 2-3 team members)
If you feel you have the right experience please submit your CV below.