Functional Aptitude Consultant - IFRS 17 Project: London
Salary: £550 - £650 per day
Duration: 12 months
As part of a wider IFRS17 programme we need an experienced Functional Aptitude Consultant to take on a lead role within the project.
- Perform accounting related business analysis alongside client analysts for IFRS17 compliance programme
- Sub-ledger accounting requirements and configuration
- Create/review functional specifications, enrichment, reconciliations, repairs, rules and targets
- Provide best practice advice/design of the solution
- Facilitate and support/perform system testing
- Contribute to Finance and Business end user Acceptance Test plan and success criteria
- Facilitate and support/perform User Acceptance Testing
- Familiarity with Aptitude Software (AAH/MAH)
- Experience working in Finance within Banking/Insurance
- Ideally a qualified accountant
- Experience in defining and implementing Accounting Policy and the rules to create journal debit and credit lines for various financial instrument based events
- Experience designing Financial Systems/General Ledger solutions within Financial Services
- Experience working with data driven projects, implementation of solutions within component architectures Data Warehouses, data-marts, accounting engines, sub-ledgers.
- Demonstrable experience in enterprise wide projects, with an ability to engage with senior executives
- Presence, credibility with the ability to gain the buy-in of a diverse community of business stakeholders, technology teams, peers, project managers, and external partners
- Advanced written and verbal skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply now.